Monday, March 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

By Lori at House of tafka


This is new to me seeing as how I have only been blogging for less than a month now :)


The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.


Here goes:

1. I am pretty much a slob! I am terrible, horrible, no good, very bad at keeping my house cleaned up. I try but it gets out of control SO fast and alot of times it really makes me feel defeated.


2. I am afraid to fly in an airplane. I KNOW if I ever get on a plane, I will die. I have had nightmares about being in an airplane before and woke up in a cold sweat and screaming. However I have always wanted to ride in a helicopter and a hot air balloon.


3. I pick my nose, sorry but I do! I do it in private and wash my hands afterwards but I just can't help it, It drives me crazy to have boogies up there (and I have ALOT) and a tissue just doesn't do the job good enough.


4. I thought for sure I was going to die more than once as a child. The first time was because I touched an outlet in Kindergarten and it shocked me, I thought for sure I would die, I just patiently waited for it to happen without telling anyone, lol. (Heather reminded me of this in her meme about being delighted that she didn't die in the night)


5. I use to think I had cancer as a child because my hair fell out so much. I use to always tell my mom about my hair yet she didn't ever seem concerned, I thought eventually I would just die of from it since she wouldn't take me to the doctor.


6. I went to college and graduated! I was pregnant with Bethanie on my last quarter there. I had one class that I had to finish within 6 months of graduating in order to actually get my degree. It was Senior Project and I was required to write a thesis on something to do with Math that had to be at least 20 pages long. I was completely clueless so I put it off all summer, then when I was going to get started was when my problems started in my pregnancy and Bethanie was born 3 months early. After she came along and then got to come home, the paper was the farthest thing from my mind. Here it is almost 8 years later and I have still yet to check into what I need to do now that they completely changed the program. I am really scared they will tell me I will just have to start over! It took me over 6 years to get through it the first time WITHOUT kids (but working full time). Maybe someday (like when Elianna starts school) I'll go back.


Now I will tag...Sabrina at PE mommy, Jen at Alpha Girls, and Betsy at Belphia Sorry ladies if you have already been tagged!!

No comments:

My princess slideshow