Monday, June 16, 2008

11 Years~ AWSOME baby!!



Saturday, June 14, Matt and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. We had a nice day. My mom took the girls and kept them over night. Matt and I went out of town to eat at O'Charleys. Neither of us had ever been there but they have been having commercials on TV for there and what they showed looked SO Good so we decided to go. We get there and they are busy so we had to wait, it wasn't bad though only about 30-35 minutes. Then we are seated and our sever comes out and takes our drink order. Matt orders a drink and a water, I order a sweet tea. As she leaves the table she looks at Matt and says I'll get that right out for you BABY. WHAT?!?!?! I gave Matt a look and commented about her calling him baby. A few minutes later she comes out with his water and tells him it would be a minute on his adult drink. No mention what so ever about my tea. A few minutes later she comes back says she is still waiting on his drink but that she would go ahead and take our food order. I said...ummm, I never did get my tea. So she goes and gets it and instead of sweet tea...I got unsweet. At this point I was sure she was flirting with Matt. I think he got a kick out of the fact that I was acting on the side of jealousy (I am NOT a jealous person) we joked around about it a bit and got a few good laughs. We very quickly came to realize that she called EVERYONE baby, sweetie, honey, baby doll, babe, or some other affectionate name. It got a bit annoying but she was nice so we lived with it. Our appetizer had been cooked too long and didn't have much sauce on it but our main meal was DELICIOUS!!! I had planned to get desert but ate too much to have room so I got a piece of Ooey, Gooey, Carmel pie to take home with us. She gave it to us for free :) . And as we left Matt handed her the bill with the money in it, he told her the change was for her, she didn't even look to see how much but still said.....AWSOME BABY! lol. I told Matt I would be telling him that later that night. He laughed and later that night, just like I said, I did say it to him and we both got a good laugh out of it. We had a really good time, it's been so long since just the two of us have went out alone or even just spent time to gether without the kids. So to sum it up, it was..... AWSOME BABY!

3 comments:

Lori said...

LOL! Glad you guys had a good time!!

Amy said...

Glad you had a wonderful time! :-)

Lowcountry Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! :) We just had our 12th.......awesome, baby! :) LOL about the flirting waitress.......I think I'd have been jealous too.

My princess slideshow